This Application collects temporarily some Personal Data from its Users.
We respect your privacy and all information collected here will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Fabnetsecurity.net, will be handled with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that have not been outlined below. We require that all of our employees agree and adhere to a confidentiality policy. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Data Controller and Owner
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists.
Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Rights of our customers
The customer has the right to:
- to inspect the personal data processed by Fabnetsecurity.net. He can inspect the answers to numerous questions about the personal data, such as the reason why the personal data are processed, to whom the personal data are transferred, for how long they are kept;
- receive a copy of the personal data being processed. For additional copies, reasonable compensation may be charged on the basis of administrative costs. In the case of an electronic request, the information is provided electronically when the request is not accompanied by the request to provide the information on paper;
- to obtain an improvement in incorrect personal data;
- complete incomplete personal data, eg by providing a supplementary statement;
- to delete personal data that apply to him. The personal data will be deleted when the law or other regulations require Fabnetsecurity.net to do so;
- obtain a limitation of processing. The processing of personal data will be limited if the law or other regulations require Fabnetsecurity.net to do so;
- to receive his personal data in a structured, current and machine-readable form. Insofar as the law or other regulations so provide, the customer also has the right to transfer the personal data to another controller. If this is technically possible, the customer even has the right to transfer the Fabnetsecurity.net personal data directly to another controller;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which has consequences for the customers or affects him to other extent. A human intervention is therefore required, except in the exceptions provided by law or other regulations;
- withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not, however, detract from the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is withdrawn.
The customer also has the right to object to the processing of personal data that apply to him in the cases provided for by law or other regulatory texts.
The customer can exercise these rights by submitting a request to or contacting Fabnetsecurity.net. This is electronically possible via the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: email address, various types of Data, User ID, Cookies, Telephone Number, Usage data and password.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
ShinyStat Free (Shiny S.r.l.)
ShinyStat Free is an analytics service provided by Shiny S.r.l.
This analytics service anonymizes the User's Ip address.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Contact form (This Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data temporarily collected: email address, User ID and various types of Data.
Registration on this website is a manual procedure performed manually by Fabnesecurity.net, only at the request of the user.
By authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Personal Data collected: password and User ID.
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device